So I don't lose track of e-mails or whatever news has caught my eye about new openings in London. I made a list with links so you can check them out too:
- Sambal Shiok - Laksa on Holloway Road!
- Corazon Taqueria- And this is the other tacqueria.
- Lobos Tapas - Apparently there is one in Borough market with good reviews. This opens soon in Soho.
- Kricket - Indian small plates in Soho. First restaurant was in Brixton. This opens 5th Jan.
- Palatino's - Italian, Clerkenwell soft launch from 16th - 21st Jan lunch and evening. From Stevie Parle the guy behind Rotorino and 4 others.
- Randy's Wing Bar - A wing bar in Hackney Wick!
- Kiln - something in Soho from the guys behind Smoking Goat.